EPO Connector for SAP Interfaces
EPO Connector for SAP Interfaces
Stable SAP integration at the touch of a button – monitoring included
Using state-of-the-art technology, we simplify SAP integration substantially and at the same time reduce costs. Our EPO Connector is suitable for handling all kinds of integration technologies. This versatile software tool supports real web services as well as classic file transfers.
- Simplified integration architecture
- Direct XML or JSON integration with SAP
- Visible data-communication layer
- No middleware server/software required
- Faster implementation of integrations
- Lower maintenance costs for all SAP integrations
- Lowering of total cost of ownership (TCO) of SAP NetWeaver
- Use of your existing SAP system
- 100% use of ABAP (no Java required)
- Easy monitoring through central data input and output
The possibilities of process improvements
By using the EPO Connector there is a clear separation between the SAP backend system and the related third party system / portal, etc.. This unbundling is a crucial advantage of this SOA solution.
SAP S/4HANA Certification
Since 2005, the EPO Connector has been successfully re-certified every 2 to 3 years for the latest SAP ERP and SAP CRM releases. In 2017, the EPO Connector was certified for SAP S/4HANA, making possible entirely new solution scenarios for real-time business processes.
The SAP HANA certification also provides license-related benefits for our customers: Should an additional user license be necessary, the appropriate SAP Platform User License (PUL) can be purchased at a reasonable price.
The EPO Connector can do far more than covering all kind of SAP integration requirements. It enables the design of innovative IT solutions. Below you find some examples for solutions that are used in daily business by our customers.
- EPO Connector for ecosio EDI: continuous EDI-SAP integration via EPO Connector and its linkage to the ecosio API (and the ecosio Integration Hub)
- smahrt-ELM Connector: Direct messaging of Swissdec payroll data (SAP ELM) with Web Service Security (WSS) applied
- Invaris OMS Connector for SAP: Document composition and output management system with close integration to SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP CRM
EPO solutions (standard software)
- EPO Connector for SAP-Interfaces
- EPO Search – The flexible search engine for both long text and short text within SAP
- EPO architecture for HTM5 apps for SAP
- EPO VAT ID Validation (online)
- EPO IDoc Monitor – user-friendly displays of technical IDocs as HTML documents
- E-invoicing for SAP – electronic journal for outgoing invoices (SAP SD)
The EPO Connector for ecosio EDI
In partnership with ecosio, the EPO Connector from EPO Consulting has been connected to the ecosio API (and the ecosio Integration Hub). Now messages can be sent and received directly from the SAP ERP.
Upon receipt, inquiries can be made at regular intervals as to whether new messages are available (PULL principle), or the new messages can be transmitted proactively from the ecosio Integration Hub to the receiver (PUSH principle).
In addition, the complete monitoring of messages is integrated into the SAP ERP via the EPO Connector, so that the relevant information can be directly retrieved from SAP in the familiar environment. (In other words, no web login is necessary!)
A well-known problem with SAP’s IDOCs is that, when there is the slightest mistake or deficiency in the documents (e.g., unknown stock keeping unit, or SKU), they cannot be imported into SAP.
Now, finally, the integrated EPO Editor enables faulty IDOCs to be displayed in a user-friendly manner and revised directly in the specialist department, so that they can be easily imported into SAP, without help from the IT department.